- A Concise Review of Peter Widmer Seminars’ on ‘Perversion from a Freudian-Lacanian Clinical Psychoanalytical Perspective’ / Peter Widmer / Translated into Persian by Saeid Sarāei
- Perversion in Neurotic Structure / Rolando Karothy/ Translated into Persian by Kāmrān Alipanāhi
- Echonarcissus / Iradj Esmāeilpour Ghuchāni
- “Das Unheimliche” (The uncanny) or Why We Are Afraid of Bath Bugs? / Iradj Esmāeilpour Ghuchāni
- Buyer Culture / Iradj Esmāeilpour Ghuchāni
- On the Acquisition and Control of Fire / Sigmund Freud / Translated into Persian by Mohammad Mobashery
- The Mirror Stage as Formative of the Function of the “I” as Revealed in Psychoanalytic Experience / Jacques Lacan / Translated into Persian by Elina Khadiv Zand
- Is Psychoanalysis Really Outmoded? / Slavoj Žižek / Translated into Persian by Farideh Eisāvand
- What Is Jouissance? / Farideh Eisāvand
- A Psychoanalytic Perspective on the Vulnerable Status of the Development of Psychoanalysis in Iran / Bābak Roshanāei Moghaddam
- Death of the Subject, Transcending Deprivation / Soheilā Kiani
literary criticism from Gender Studies Approach
- Representation of Women in History of Literature / Hengāmeh Ăshuri
- Joker as a Repetition of the Other’s Distorted Desire and Jouissance / Siāmak Zarifkār
List of Contributors
Peter Widmer: Doctorate in Psychology, A founder and previous member of Association for Freudian Psychoanalysis (AFP) in Europe (for German-speaking countries), founder, editor and author in RISS, Guest lecturer in psychoanalysis at the universities of Zurich, Colombia (US.) and Kyoto (Japan), founder and lecturer of ‘Seminars on Freudian-Lacanian Psychoanalysis’ at Zurich. Dr. Widmer is one of the first translators of the works of Jacques Lacan into German and has authored numerous works which have been translated into different languages, among them: Anxiety (A Commentary on The Seminar of Jacques Lacan Book X), and The Proper Name and Its Words.
Rolando Karothy: Psychoanalyst and Psychiatrist, Emeritus Professor of psychoanalytical theory at the National University of La Plata (Argentina), psychology professor at University of Buenos Aires, previous chairman and a member of ‘Freudian Society of Buenos Aires’ (the first Lacanian society in Latin America).
Iradj Esmāeilpour Ghuchāni: Doctorate in anthropology at the University of Munich, Free-lance researcher in the interdisciplinary field of anthropology and psychoanalysis.
Mohammad Mobashery: Translator of various psychoanalytical titles from German into English such as Freud’s “Civilization and Its Discontents”, “Five Essays on the Technique of Therapy” (a compilation of Freud’s papers on technique) and “The Wisdom of Life” by Schopenhauer.
Bābak Roshanāei Moghaddam: Psychiatrist specializing in addiction from University of Washington, psychoanalyst and a member of Seattle Psychoanalytic Society and Institute (SPSI), lecturer and supervisor in universities at Tehran and Washington, chair of Tehran’s Center for Psychoanalytic Studies.
Siāmak Zarifkār: Lacanian psychoanalyst, social psychology, sociology and political science from University of Hanover.
Farideh Eisāvand: Studied Philosophy and Psychoanalysis at the London University, King’s College and the Middlesex University, as well as Center for Freudian Studies in London and was analysed by a Lacanian analyst from New Lacanian School (NLS). She has authored various papers
in Persian and English on Freudian-Lacanian psychoanalysis.
Soheilā Kiani: Doctorate in clinical psychology and a Lacanian psychoanalyst.
Elina Khadiv Zand: Lecturer, psychoanalytical psychotherapist and researcher in Tehran’s Center for Psychoanalytic Studies.
Hengāmeh Ăshuri: Doctorate in Persian literature, university lecturer and researcher in literary criticism.